Parent and Toddlers Group
Little Tiddlers is a friendly parent and toddler group for babies and children from birth to 5 years, set in the secure and stimulating environment of Kinlet Family Playgroup. Initially this session began as a parent run group, but since we have extended our opening hours at KFP, we have incorporated the Little Tiddlers sessions into our regular Playgroup sessions, which is lots of fun!
Come along and enjoy:
• Lots of activities with Playgroup children, aged from 2-5 years, supervised by fully qualified members of staff
• The chance to meet staff from the local Children’s Centre and to learn about their activities
• Meeting other Parents and Carers from the local area
• Craft activities – painting, collage, chalk & colouring
• Messy Play – recently we have played with jelly, peas, mashed potato, baked beans, etc!
• Sensory play - play dough, sand and water
• Role Play – recreating roles, dressing up and using the “home corner”
• Table top activities – puzzles, threading, sorting and matching,
• Stories and singing as a group
• Outdoor play with a range of ride on toys, digging areas, and access to the playing field
• Carpeted and cushioned area for babies with age appropriate baby toys and books.
“Little Tiddlers is a great way of meeting other parents and carers in a fun and informal way“
Little Tiddlers is a very popular Parent and Toddler group for children from birth, that meets every Thursday morning, within the Playgroup session, from 9:30am – 11:30am (Term time only)
Sessions cost £2.50 per family. The cost of the session includes a drink of milk or water and a healthy snack.
N.B. Please bring a bottle or ‘sippy cup’ if your child needs one